My Autism Awareness Month – One Year Later

You may also like...

19 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

Alison, the Lord is faithful whatever comes our way. He has given you strength to handle the situation wisely and strongly. I see a blessed mom with a gift of sharing encouraging messages to the discouraged .Please continue working for the Lord. He is not asleep. Family, be encouraged and wait on the faithful God. Kim…heko! Glory to God

• Ruth Kabaara says:

Alison,the Lord is faithful whatever comes our way. He has given you strength to handle the situation wisely and strongly. I see a blessed mom with a gift of sharing encouraging messages to the discouraged .Please continue working for the Lord . He is not asleep .Family, be encouraged and wait on the faithful God. Kim…heko! All the glory to God. God bless you

2. Joyce says:

What a lovely testimony of patience. So many question to ask the Lord! But he knows why you. Sometimes we can only Trust in spite of all that is happening.

3. Anonymous says:

You are a blessing to many people I included. God will lead you as He has always promised

4. Keren says:

Deep. Very beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing your story. God shall perfect all that concerns your son.

5. Neema Njoki says:

soo encouranging..thumbs up Alison. In the fullness of time He
    will make all things beautiful.

6. Anonymous says:

Waow well written…psalms 139 was taught to me when I was young.when autism came to my world it kept ringing in my mind.
    God’s timing is the best.
    You such a good writter.

7. Anonymous says:

Such an encouraging message. God is our strength and what He promised to do He will fulfill. He know that you are strong enough for the task ahead of you and when you fill like giving up, call unto him. He’s faithful.

8. Anonymous says:

Great testimony and encouragement for others

9. Sande says:

I am without words. May you find strength in the Lord and thanks for sharing.