2018 – The Year of Lessons

You may also like...

20 Responses

1. Beth Maina says:

Thanks Alison for taking courage to share your experience with autism. Indeed it’s a journey which honestly, most clinicians don’t know how to navigate through with the clients. The fact that many of the children are missed out in early diagnosis doesn’t make it easier. We thank God for renewing your faith through son, he truly has great plans for him.
    May he use your journey to reach out to many more in your shoes. Keep this candle aflame.

2. Mercy says:

Alison, thank you for this wonderful sharing..

I feel every bit of it, ad a mom to three boys with autism..

Idaiya 23:6 is my anchor.
    God bless you dear, let’s walk in faith.

3. Thank you so much for this encouraging article!! And thank you for sharing how God has been with you throughout this season…it’s a great reminder and encouragement! God bless you 😊

4. Anonymous says:

You will keep in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you,..just lifted me up. Thanks for sharing and glad to know that you have taken it all to the burden bearer.

5. virginia Reczek Niemeyer says:

I’m convicted — remembering how my initial thoughts judged a mom, thinking she was not being a good parent, when her little boy was throwing a temper tantrum in Uchumi some years ago. Maybe she did need to learn some better parenting skills, but maybe, just maybe, he was having an autistic meltdown. Let us not be so quick to judge what we don’t understand. That goes for so many things in life. We really don’t know the whole story …. only God does, and He can bring good out of the worst of situations. Praying for you, my friend!

• Alison says:

Ginny you know before I knew what challenge my son had, I also used to think the same about parents whose kids would have meltdowns. Now I understand things a lot better. Thanks for praying!

6. Anonymous says:

Alison you have God on your side! Thanks for sharing. Be blessed!

7. Anonymous says:

Thanks Alison for sharing. This must not be easy but God’s strength is sufficient!

8. Irene mutegi says:

Alison ,in his time God makes things beautiful…he says he has Good plans for for us.be encouranged sis.

9. Anonymous says: